Tuesday 15 May 2012

Blog Stats & the Internet

I find my blog stats fascinating. It always just astounds me the bizarre ways people find my blog and the amazing countries I'm getting views from. Just today I've had readers from the Bahamas, the Czech Republic and Malaysia. I've never even been to these places but people all over the world are finding my little blog. How cool is that? I guess that's the amazing thing about the internet, you can be miles and miles away from someone and not even know them but still somehow connect them with.

It still amazes me that people seem to actually read what I have to say. Most of the time I'm pretty sure I'm talking complete nonsense! I'm actually nearing 5000 total views, which is just amazing. I've been blogging for almost exactly 6 months now (6 months and 3 days according to the little ticker I have at the bottom of the blog) so that's really amazing too.

Seriously, to everyone who reads this and comments so kindly, thank you. I have no idea who you are but you've really touched my life. You are all in my prayers. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment