Thursday 24 November 2011

Thanksgiving

I may not be American but since it is Thanksgiving I thought I'd do a post about things I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for my family. You may not get to choose your family but I wouldn't change them for the world.
I'm thankful for my friends. There are always trying times but I know they are always there for me.
I'm thankful for my faith. It has bought so much joy and love into my life, it has completely transformed me for the better.
I'm thankful for my vocation. I feel so blessed to be called to consecrated life.

I could go on but there are just so many things in life to be thankful for. Perhaps we could all do with reminding ourselves more often of the wonderful blessings we have.

Happy Thanksgiving!

"And may the peace of Christ reign in your hearts, because it is for this that you were called together as parts of one body. Always be thankful." [Colossians 3:15]

No comments:

Post a Comment