Tuesday 26 June 2012

Jokes

This is one of my favourite jokes of all time: 
A Franciscan and Jesuit were debating which order was the greatest. So, they decided to ask for a sign from God. This is what they received falling down from heaven:
My sons, Please stop bickering about such trivial matters, Sincerely,God, O.P.


For those of you not in the know, O.P. is Ordo Praedicatorum  or in English "Order of Preachers" - i.e.. the Dominicans! There's a similar version using the Blessed Mother. 


Another favourite of mine is this one. I've seen several variations on it but they're all pretty much the same. 
A sister at a Catholic school asked her students what they want to be when they grow up.One little girl declares, "I want to be a prostitute." "What did you say?!" asks Sister, totally shocked. "I said I want to be a prostitute," the little girl repeats. "Oh, thank heavens," says Sister. "I thought you said 'a Protestant!'"

Just a little something I thought I'd share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment