Wednesday 20 June 2012

Waiting

I'm still just waiting for the final confirmation of my live-in dates from St. Cecilia's. It can be very hard to be patient in these situations, I have to keep reminding myself that the sisters are probably busy and I can wait a few days for a reply, it's not like it's an immediately urgent matter. I'm just not the most patient person and I like to always know my plans in advance so having uncertainties is not something that comes naturally to me. I'm so excited to go there that I just want to be able to say "this is it, this is when I'm going!".

I'm trying at the moment to figure out what I'm going to do about veiling while I'm there. I of course first have to check that it's okay with them but assuming it is I'd naturally want to wear my veil in the church, both for Mass and the various hours of the Divine Office. My normal veils are however slightly impractical for general wear and I don't want to be running back and forth to get my veil several times a day. Ideally I need something fairly small and unobtrusive that I can wear just all day without worrying about it getting in the way or getting caught up in whatever work they ask me to do.

I want to be there already!

No comments:

Post a Comment