Saturday 7 January 2012

Day 3

This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. (John 15:12)

Do I feel drawn to life in community? 

I do feel drawn to life in community, I have a deep desire to share that walk to holiness with others and be able to support one another on that walk. 


Am I willing and able to enter into both the joys and sorrows of community, even when community life fails to live up to the ideal?


The joys of the community would be wonderful to be a part of and to journey in. Sorrows are of course not wonderful in that way but I also feel they are an inevitable part of life. Whether in community or in family there will be sorrows but with those around you to share your sorrow with it becomes a lighter cross to bear and working through sorrows can be exceptionally joyous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment