Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Pages

I've added two new pages to my blog. The first has actually been there for a while, the second is brand-new.

First is Vocation Resources. Pretty much does what is says on the tin. So far it's a very short list of websites I've found that have good resources on vocations and discernment. Some are British, some are American. Since I really don't have the time or inclination to seek out every vocation resource out there, if you know of one that I haven't included that you think it worth sharing then please send it to me and I'll add it on.

Second is Religious Communities. Again, does what it says on the tin. I'd come up with cooler names but I'm not that creative. Basically it's a list of links to various religious orders and communities. Again, I don't have them all on there but as before send me any you feel need adding on. At the moment it is limited to UK communities but I'll add a section for non-UK communities later on.

So that's pretty much it. I've got a crazy amount of work to do before I go back to university so I don't know how much I'll be blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment